Sunday, April 19, 2009

我回来啦,小子 ;]

Dear blogger,
Recently in my life I felt an unfillable gap, this gap was slowly eating away at my heart and breaking down my soul and spirit (same thing? =O) My life was horrible, until one day I saw inspiration which reminded me of YOU. I'm sorry Mr.Blog for leaving you all alone =(, please forgive me.


hmm..now to a real post ~


This week was pretty okay I guess, but I guess it's time to be honest about my life to my blog. ^^, as compesation for my lack of dedication. hohoho.. this week I almost got fired from Maccas because I *cough* "forgot" to go to three shifts in a row, then the stupid fat head manager decided to rage at me over the phone ^^". life does seem uneventful, I must apologise to phantom for missing his bday outing, hahaha sorry phantom! fingers crossed for tommorow, hoping that I don't get punished with 1 minute handstands @@. more importantly I had camp on easter weekend!! =D=D wooh!

Fusion Camp 09:
10th -
woke up really early in the morning because I decided to do a morning jog ^^, spent the rest of my time packing food and homework for the camp and then went to sleep. frickin dad woke me up late for the car trip and soooo i was pretty pissed. ~one gay car trip later~ i arrived at camp late, as alwayss. I guess what hit me the most from arriving at camp was Doc John, I remember after dinner I decided to be anti-social and go take a nap in the worship/fusion room? anyways, i sat down on a comfy sofa ready to go to sleep. Then a man walks in who looks a bit..erm.. how to say...ordinary? the guy decided to talk to me and he was all happy and cheerful about meeting me, so I went through the normal adult introduction thing, handshakes and all. honestly, he was ruining my sleeping time. but, i felt something different about him, he tried to ask me about my interests and fusion. I thought that was pretty wtf to be honest ==; , he didnt ask the normal adult questions, like "what school are you from?" "how old are you?" "who are your parents?" "do you smoke and take drugs?" . it really gave me respect to him, he respected us for who we we're and didn't probe me like every other person out there. sigh ~ well the only other thing annoying me about that night was... MY HOMEWORK OMG ARRARARA. yeh.. so that pretty much ended my plans for 3 days of no-sleep study ==;. i just remember being bored for the whole night including prayer stations, until after midnight, haha lovely to spend time with friends =]. *cough* battle of gippsland .

11th -
rough night i remember =(, waking up to find that i was late for our 7:30 meditacion? soo I pretty much just go in my PJs only to find people walking around in front a locked building T_T. then gavin and stuff went and bashed in people's doors to wake them up and I remember hearing some leaders grunt ^^ hehe good fun!
camp food was horrible .
we made a cross and we made it the fastest aswell @_@ bwahahaha! thanks to our superior skills and luke =3. we enjoyed watching other people slave away, and some people who sanded for hours after we finished *proud*. I'd hate to be cocky, but we creamed them ^^. so then me and anna decided to memorise all the verses, and we failed. so brian told us to do a page each, and i swear i had the hardest page ==;. and so our afternoon went on.

that night we were brought before the crucible, to be honest it was a hard hitting experience. as we were lead towards the room, i remember feeling really uncomfortable and confused. as we each stood alone in the room, they started hitting us with questions. i'm really proud of my group, especially luke and betty. luke shot them down so quickly ^^ ahh... i was just exhausted after the crucible. but it was pretty lol how sam got rejected by everyone LOL.

im tired so maybe i'll finish this off tommorow..

take care,
ken

No comments:

Post a Comment